Autoject 2 Fixed Needle Injection Aid Device is an advanced auto-injector device that encourages patient self-reliance and helps improve medicine adherence by making subcutaneous injections simple, convenient, and more manageable. An auto-injector or injection device is an effective solution for patients that are apprehensive about injecting themselves using syringes.
Autoject 2 auto-injector device conceals the syringe and needle and enables effective drug delivery at the touch of a button. Concealment of the needle also guards against accidental injury.
The ergonomic, easy-to-use design allows many people, especially children, and older patients, to self-inject and effectively manage their condition. Autoject 2 can be activated by one-handed operation, making it possible to use a wider range of injection sites than by manually injecting with only a syringe.
The auto-injection device also features a protective cap and locking mechanism to control activation and a large viewing window for easy scrutiny of the syringe. Audible and visual indicators at the start and end of dose delivery ensure medication is administered correctly.
Autoject 2 Fixed Needle Injection Aid Device Features:
- Auto injection device Easier for patients of all ages to administer syringe-based medication subcutaneously
- The needle is hidden from the patient’s view making the product suitable for patients with needle phobia
- A safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental firing until the device is pressed against the skin
- Indicators show when the injection successfully completed
- Suitable for subcutaneous drug delivery with a wide range of syringes (see compatibility chart)
RN: 002793S00495H02, MCK: 2232346, SD: 373316, UPC: 38470130001, AJ1300