Autolet Impression Diabetic Lancing Device is an advanced lancing device designed to provide diabetes patients with maximum comfort and control when obtaining a blood sample at home, at work, and in non-clinical settings. This Autolet Impression Diabetic Lancet has a comprehensive lancing device designed to provide maximum comfort. This diabetic lancet provides control when obtaining a blood sample.
Autolet Impression Lancets Featuring Owen Mumford’s unique Comfort Zone Technology(CZT), Autolet is designed to help reduce pain for a better sampling experience. This is Autolet Impression Diabetic Lancets Based on the Melzack and Walls Gate Theory. The addition of eight pressure dots on the lancet device sends a strong continual message of comfort to the brain during the sampling process.
This Autolet diabetic lancing device offers nine adjustable depth settings allowing the users to control the lancet’s penetration depth. This lancet device also helps to meet sample requirements while optimizing comfort.
The device’s simple, straightforward design also features easy cap removal and diabetic lancet release, in addition to auto-priming upon lancet insertion. Autolet is universally compatible with most lancets
Autolet Impression Diabetic Lancing Device Features:
- Force adjustment feature lets the user adjust the speed and force of the lancet Seven penetration depth settings
- The compact design makes the lancet device discreet and easy to carry
- Advanced lancing devices combine advanced technology and unique features in one capillary blood sampling device.
- The small pen-style device features seven depth settings for taking blood samples from fingertips or alternate sites.
- Autolet Impression Lancets mask the sensation of pain and increase comfort when lancing.
|Push Button Activation
|Multiple Depth Settings
|Twist Off Cap
RN: 000540S00495H02, MCK: 1655695, SD: 080804, UPC: 38470027001, AT0270