BD Becton Dickinson Chemotherapy Sharps Collector helps safely dispose of traces of liquid and solids chemotherapy sharp wastes. BD Chemotherapy Waste Container or Sharps container comes in various lid designs and sizes, with a liquid-absorbent material preattached to the inside bottom of the collectors. This Sharps Collector is a large disposable yellow container to safely discard chemotherapy sharps.
When the sharps container is ready for disposal, there is a final locking closure. The sharps container is made of 100 percent polypropylene to be durable and puncture-resistant. In addition, this plastic material is environmentally friendly and burns clean when incinerated emitting only carbon dioxide and water vapor.
BD Becton Dickinson Chemotherapy Sharps Collector Features:
- These collectors help you safely dispose of trace liquid and solid sharps waste thanks to secure lid designs and liquid-absorbent material that comes preattached to the inside bottom of each collector
- The bright yellow color makes it easy to identify chemotherapy waste.
- A temporary closure feature and handles promote safe transportation
- Visual, audible, tactile (VAT) perimeter locks ensure the lid is securely attached to the base and add security against tampering
- Clear lids with multiple opening styles accommodate different types of waste and environments
BD Chemotherapy Sharps Container Specifications:
|Chemotherapy Waste Container
|Yellow Base / White Lid
|12 H X 10-1/2 W X 7-1/2 D Inch
|Hinged Cap Lid
|Handles / VAT Locks
|Jug Style with Absorbant Pad
RN: 001498S00495H02, MMS: 736234, SD: 738088, UPC: 38290305076, 305076