BD Becton Dickinson Diabetic Insulin Syringe with Ultra-Fine Needle 31g, 15/64 inch (6mm) is designed for comfortable injections and successful insulin delivery. These 31-gauge insulin syringes with needles by Becton Dickinson are 37 percent shorter than a 6mm needle. All BD 6mm Diabetic insulin syringes are manufactured with surgical-grade steel and guaranteed to remain sterile.
All BD insulin syringes with needles are engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability and Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection. BD Ultra-Fine insulin syringes with needles designed for safety and comfort. Diabetic insulin syringes are directed with optimal point geometry and coated with special Micro Bonded lubrication for a smoother entry.
You should consult with your health care professional before using the BD Ultra-Fine Short Needle, and carefully monitor your blood glucose when changing to a shorter needle.
BD Diabetic Insulin Syringe 31g Features:
- Smaller and thinner syringe sizes for easier handling and greater control
- Accurate measurements are possible with dosage indicators clearly marked on the syringe barrel
- These 31-gauge insulin syringes are designed with optimal end geometry for the best comfort and reliability.
- Covered with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more convenient injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Over 80% of patients with diabetes preferred the BD Insulin Syringe with the NEW BD Ultra-Fine 6mm needle to their current needle.
Becton Dickinson Syringe with Needle Includes:
- 0.3 mL Insulin Syringe with 31g, 15/64 inch(6mm) Needle- 100 Counts
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 003045S00795H02, MCK: 1249010, SD: 581660, MMS: 810919, UPC: 38290324909, 324909