BD Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringe with Ultra-Fine Needle 31g, 15/64 inch (6mm) is 37 percent shorter than a 6mm needle. You should consult with your health care professional before using the BD Ultra-Fine Short Needle, and carefully monitor your blood glucose when changing to a shorter needle.BD Ultra-Fine insulin syringes with needles designed for safety and comfort. BD Diabetic insulin syringe are managed with optimal limit geometry and coated with special Micro Bonded lubrication for a smoother entry.
BD Diabetic Insulin Syringe with Needles by Becton Dickinson is designed to provide insulin injections for diabetes. These BD Syringes and Needles are sterile and latex-free. These Insulin Syringes with Needles are available as self-contained packs. BD Syringes with Needles have a thinner and smaller syringe size that provides more control and easier handling.
All BD Diabetic insulin syringes are engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubricating for a more comfortable injection. All BD Becton Dickinson 6mm insulin syringes are manufactured with surgical-grade steel and guaranteed to remain sterile.
BD Diabetic Insulin Syringe with Ultra-Fine Needle Features:
- Smaller and thinner syringe sizes for easier handling and greater control
- Accurate measurements are possible with dosage indicators clearly marked on the syringe barrel
- Directed with optimal end geometry for best comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Over 80% of patients with diabetes preferred the BD Insulin Syringe with the NEW BD Ultra-Fine 6mm needle to their current needle.
Includes Diabetic Syringes with needles:
- 1 mL Diabetic Insulin Syringe with 31g, 15/64-inch (6mm) Needle- 100 Counts
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 003045S00795H02, MCK: 1248905, SD: 581645, UPC: 08290324912, 324912, MMS: 1160035