BD Becton Dickinson Insulin Syringes with Ultra-Fine Needle 31g, 5/16 inch (8mm) designed for comfortable injections and successful insulin delivery to diabetes patients. You should consult with your health care professional before using the BD Ultra-Fine Short Needle, and carefully glucose monitors manage your blood glucose levels when changing to a shorter needle. All BD 8mm Diabetic insulin syringes with needles manufactured with surgical grade steel and guaranteed to remain sterile.
All BD insulin syringes with needles are engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability Coated with Micro-Bonded lubrication for the best comfortable injection. BD Ultra-Fine insulin syringes are designed for safety and comfort. Diabetic insulin syringes come with minimum point geometry and are coated with special Micro Bonded lubrication for a smoother entry.
BD Insulin Syringes with Ultra-Fine Needle Features:
- Smaller and thinner syringe sizes for easier handling and greater control
- Accurate measurements are possible with dosage indicators clearly marked on the syringe barrel
- Designed with optimal point geometry for extra comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Over 80% of patients with diabetes preferred the Insulin Syringe with the NEW Becton Dickinson Ultra-Fine 6mm needle to their current needle.
Diabetic Insulin Syringes with Needles Include:
- 0.5 mL Insulin Syringe with 31g x 5/16 Inch (8mm)- 100 Counts
|Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 003045S00795H02, MCK: 1633445, SD: 107649, UPC: 38290846803, 328468, MMS: 1030274