BD Becton Dickinson Insulin Ultra-Fine Mini Pen Needles 31g 5mm Smallest and thinnest insulin pen needle in the world! These BD Pen Needles are designed for safety and comfort. The Becton Dickinson Ultra-Fine Mini diabetic pen needles are BD’s best-selling pen needles. BD diabetic pen needles 5mm come with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability. Bd Diabetes Ultra fine pen needles contain a surgical grade of stainless steel. Diabetes pen needles are also Covered with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
This Becton Dickinson Mini Diabetic pen needle is designed to be safely used by both adults and small children for comfortable injections, thanks to their specially manufactured lubrication. All BD products are manufactured using high-quality surgical-grade steel for safe, reliable use.
BD Insulin Ultra-Fine Mini Pen Needles 31g Feature:
- Bd Becton Dickinson Pen needles are Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- BD Ultra-Fine Mini Pen Needles for insulin are Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Becton Dickinson has the Smallest and thinnest insulin pen needle in the world!
Insulin pen Needle Includes:
- Becton Dickinson Ultra-Fine Mini Pen Needles 31g, 3/16 inch (5mm)- 100 Counts
- Before changing to a shorter needle, consult with your healthcare professional
|Standard Insulin Pen Needle
|5 mm Length
|Surgical Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from All Diabetic Supply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 004276S00495H02, MCK: 2426591, SD: 167759, UPC: 38290320119, 320119, MMS: 511531