BD Becton Dickinson Ultra-Fine Original Insulin Pen needle 29g, 1/2 inch (12.7mm) by Becton Dickinson designed for safety and comfort. The Ultra Fine short Diabetic pen needles for insulin are BD’s best-selling Insulin pen needles. These pen needles for insulin are a good choice for people with dexterity problems or those who need larger doses. The wider inner diameter makes it easier to press the push button and administer insulin.
These Original BD Becton Dickinson Diabetic pen needles for insulin are designed to be safely used by both adults and small children for comfortable insulin injections, comfortable thanks to its specially manufactured lubrication. All BD products are manufactured using high-quality surgical-grade steel for safe, reliable use.
These Insulin Pen needles are coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for more comfortable injections. The Becton Dickinson Ultra-Fine Pen Needles are engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
BD Ultra-Fine Original Insulin Pen Needle Feature:
- Becton Dickinson Needles are Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- These Diabetic Pen Needles are sterilized by cobalt radiation.
Becton Dickinson Insulin pen needles Include:
- BD Ultra-Fine Original Insulin Pen Needle 29g, 1/2 inch (12.7mm)- 100 Counts
- Becton Dickinson U-100 Insulin
- Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless the insulin opened or damaged
- This Product does NOT contain natural rubber latex
- All BD Insulin pen needles are Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort BD UF 29G pen needles should only be used once
|Standard Insulin Pen Needle
|12.7 mm Length
|Surgical Steel Needle
RN: 004276S00495H02, MCK: 1639459, SD: 106781, UPC: 38290328203, 328203, MMS: 416231