Easy Touch Diabetic Insulin Syringes 27g, 1cc, 1/2 Inch designed to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use insulin syringe. The Easy Touch Insulin Syringe 27 gauge, 1cc, 1/2-inch has lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate dosages. High use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection.
In addition, there is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. This insulin syringe with needles has a transparent barrel that gives an excellent view of syringe contents.
Also, These Insulin syringes and needle easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors. In addition, an Easy touch insulin syringe 27 gauge is 100% latex-free. The securely attached needle eliminates needle pop-off. Also, The quality level found in our Easy Touch diabetic Insulin Syringes 27g, 1cc, 1/2-inch found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products
Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 27g Features:
- Easy Touch Diabetic Insulin Syringes 27 gauge has the highest quality compared to national leading brands
- Also, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Easy touch insulin syringe 31 gauge with needles made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
- The advanced design of the plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside the barrel. Tight fit and leak proof.
- The optimum design provides a comfortable and positive grip for easy control
- Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 27g, 1cc, 1/2 inch (12.7mm) – 100 Syringes total
Notes:- How to use easy touch diabetic syringes?
- First of all, Use once destroys and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Also, please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
- Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from RiteWayMed.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. Also, It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Even more, Riteway Medical reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Expiration Date – 03/16/2027 updated on 04/08/2023
RN: 000829S00795H02, UPC: 08496271501, 827155