Easy Touch Diabetic Insulin Syringes 29g, .5cc are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. High-use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection. This 29-gauge insulin syringe is 100% latex-free. The quality level found in our diabetic insulin syringes 29 gauge can also be found throughout the Easy Touch line of All Diabetic Supply.
The EasyTouch Insulin Syringe .5cc has a lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings. There is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. A transparent barrel gives an excellent view of the syringe contents. Easy-to-read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors. The securely attached needle eliminates needle pop-off.
Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 29g Features:-
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Needles made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
Diabetic Insulin Syringes 29 gauge Includes:
- 10 bags, each one containing 10 EasyTouch diabetic Insulin Syringes 29 gauge. (100 Syringes total)
- Use once, destroy, and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
|Country of Origin
|Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. Also, It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 000829S00795H02, MMS: 1156895, SD: 515395, UPC: 08496295501, 829555