The Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 30g, .5cc, 5/16 Inch (8mm) has lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings. Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 30g, .5cc, 5/16″ manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. The quality level found in our diabetic insulin syringes is 30g, .5cc, 5/16″ also found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products.
Easy-to-read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors. Diabetic insulin syringes have A securely attached pen needle that eliminates needle pop-off. Also, there is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. A transparent barrel gives an excellent view of the syringe contents.
High-use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection.
Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 30g Features
- Even more, Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- This insulin syringe is 100% latex-free.
- The optimum design provides a comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Multi-facet needle bevel with lubricant coating allows smooth and more comfortable injection.
- Also, Needles are made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Insulin syringe also Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
Diabetic Insulin Syringes 30 gauge Includes:
- 10 bags, each one containing 10 EasyTouch Diabetic Insulin Syringes 30 gauge. (100 Syringes total)
- Use once, destroys, and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
|Country of Origin
|Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
First of all, Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. Also, It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Expiration Date – 12/16/2026 updated on 11/26/2022
RN: 000869S00795H02, MMS: 830565, SD: 515411, UPC: 08496305601, 830565