Easy Touch Diabetic Insulin Syringes 31g, 1cc, 5/16 Inch designed to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use Easy Touch insulin syringe 31 gauge. The Easy Touch Insulin Syringe 31 gauge, 1cc, 5/16-inch has lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate dosages. High-use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection.
In addition, there is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. This insulin syringe with needles has a transparent barrel that gives an excellent view of the syringe contents.
Also, These Insulin syringes and needles easy to read graduated numbers to minimize dosage errors. In addition, an Easy touch insulin syringe 31 gauge is 100% latex-free. The securely attached needle eliminates needle pop-off. Also, The quality level found in our Easy Touch diabetic Insulin Syringes is 31g, 1cc, 5/16-inch found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products.
Easy Touch Insulin Syringes 31g Features
- Easy Touch Diabetic Insulin Syringes 31 gauge has the highest quality compared to national leading brands
- Also, 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Easy touch insulin syringe 31 gauge with needles made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
- The advanced design of the plunger ensures smooth and correct movement inside the barrel. Tight fit and leakproof.
- The optimum design provides a comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
Diabetic Insulin Syringes 31 gauge Includes:
- 10 bags, each one containing 10 EasyTouch Insulin Syringes 31 gauge. (100 Syringes total)
Notes:- How to use easy-touch diabetic syringes?
- First of all, Use once destroys and contains.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Also, please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
|Country of Origin
|Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. Also, It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Even more, All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Expiration Date – 01/12/2026 updated on 11/26/2022
RN: 000869S00795H02, MMS: 1156910, SD: 515437, UPC: 08496311601, 831165