Easy Touch Insulin Pen Needles 30g, 8mm film-coated for maximum comfort and line up precisely for accurate readings. Also, a Multi-facet diabetic needle bevel with lubricant coating allows for a smoother and more comfortable injection. The triple-beveled needle head and film-coated needle mean you’ll get an easier, more comfortable injection.
Easy Touch Insulin Pen Needles 30g, 5/16 Inch designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use insulin needle. You are quick to recognize this diabetic needle’s high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection. The quality level found in EasyTouch Insulin pen needles 30 Gauge can also be found throughout the Easy Touch line of diabetic products.
Easy Touch Insulin Pen Needles 30g Feature:
- Even more, Quality compared to national leading brands
- Also, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- Triple Beveled Needle Head for a Sharp Point
- Easy-to-read information on each side of the box
- Needles made with Surgical Steel
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
Easy Touch Pen Needle Includes:
- 100 EasyTouch Needles 30G, 5/16 in. (8mm)
Easy Touch Pen Needle Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each EasyTouch Diabetic Needle cap is color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion is reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
Important Notes for How to Use Easy Touch Pen Needle:
- Also Compatible with all types of insulin pen delivery devices
- Use once, destroy, and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
Compatible with Popular Insulin Pen Needle Including:
- BD Pen
- NovoPen Junior
- NovoPen 3ml
- Humulin Pen
- And many more!
|Country of Origin
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Expiration Date – 05/18/2023 updated on 11/26/2022
RN: 000799S00495H02, UPC: 0849629300501, MMS: 1156898, 830561