Easy Touch Pressure Activated Diabetic Safety Lancets 21G (2.4mm) prevents needle stick injuries, cross-contamination, and other accidents. Additionally, this 21 gauge EasyTouch diabetic lancing device is made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and has a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. The Pressure Activated Safety Lancet device is a single-use safety lancet that is color-coded to the box.
Pressure-activated design of the diabetic lancets simply releases the lancet when slight pressure is applied and then retracts immediately to prevent sharps injury and cross-contamination. Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets 21G easy-to-use, sterile, and pressure-activated for a safer user experience.
These Safety Lancets are used by medical professionals for capillary blood sampling and diagnostic testing and are used by individuals who test their daily blood sugars. The diabetic lancet safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling.
Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets 21G Features:
- Even more, A needle shielded both prior to and after use
- Also, Easy-to-use button design
- Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- Also, No diabetic lancing device is required
- This diabetic lancing device is Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color-Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
- Gauge: 21 G (2.4 mm)
- Count: 100
- Color: Deep Blue
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet 21G is color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion was reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
- 100 EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet – 21 Gauge
Directions to use diabetic lancets:
- Remove the cap from the lancet.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample is to obtain.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the lancet device.
- Dispose of the lancet in an approved sharps container.
These Lancing devices are also available from other manufacturers at All Diabetic Supply like Unilet lancets, Unistik lancets, and many more.
RN: 000908S00495H02, SD: 770966, UPC: 08496212401, 821241