Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets 23G easy-to-use and sterile lancet and also has a pressure-activated design for a safer user experience. Additionally, these 23 gauge EasyTouch diabetic lancets are made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and have a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. This Pressure Activated Safety diabetes lancing device single-use diabetic lancet is color-coded to the box.
This pressure-activated design of the diabetes Lancing device simply releases the lancet when slight pressure is applied and then retracts immediately to prevent sharps injury and cross-contamination. The diabetic lancet device safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling.
Easy Touch safety diabetic lancets prevent needle stick injuries, cross-contamination, and other accidents. These Safety Lancets are used by medical professionals for capillary blood sampling and diagnostic testing and are used by individuals who test their daily blood sugars.
Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Lancets 23G Features:
- Even more, The needle is shielded both prior to and after use
- Easy-to-use button design
- Also, Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing devices required
- It also Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color-Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
- Gauge: 23 G (2.2 mm)
- Pack Size: 100
- Color: Gray
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet 23G is color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion was reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
- 100 EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet – 23 Gauge
Directions to use diabetic lancets:
- Remove the cap from the lancing device.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample is to obtain.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the diabetic lancet device.
- Dispose of the diabetic lancet in an approved sharps container.
RN: 000799S00495H02, MCK: 2322394, UPC: 08496232201, 823221