Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Diabetic Lancets 28G made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and has a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. Additionally, This 28 gauge EasyTouch Lancing device easy-to-use, sterile, and pressure-activated for safer user experience. Also, The Pressure Activated Safety Lancet is a single-use safety lancet device that color-coded to the box.
Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets used with medical professionals for fine blood sampling and diagnostic testing and used through individuals who test their daily blood sugars. The diabetic lancet safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling.
Pressure-activated design simply releases the lancet when slight pressure applied and then retracts immediately to prevent sharps injury and cross-contamination. Easy Touch safety diabetic lancets prevent needle stick injuries, cross-contamination, and other accidents.
Easy Touch Pressure Activated Safety Diabetic Lancets 28G Features:
- Even more, The needle is shielded both prior and after use
- Easy-to-use button design
- Triple-Bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing device required
- Sterilized by Gamma Radiation
- Color-Coded by gauge
- Bilingual Packaging
- Gauge: 28 G (1.8 mm)
- Pack Count: 100
- Color: Purple
Cap Colors Coded by Gauge
Each EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet device 28G color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion was reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
- 100 EasyTouch Pressure Activated Safety Lancet – 28 Gauge
Directions to use diabetic lancing device:
- First of all, Remove the cap from the lancet.
- Also, Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample was obtained.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the lancet device.
- Also, Dispose of the lancet in an approved sharps container.
RN: 000799S00495H02, UPC: 08496280801, 828081