The Easy Touch Blood Glucose Control Solution – High and Low is a standard aqueous glucose solution. EasyTouch Diabetic Control Solution has a defined amount of glucose and it is used to check the accuracy of the entire Blood Glucose Monitoring System. The diabetic control solution also examines the performance of the Glucose Meter, Test Strip, and operating techniques.
EasyTouch Diabetic Control Solution can be used to verify that the EasyTouch Glucose Monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test results. It falls within the specified control solution range listed on your Test Strip vial.
Use the low solution to test that your meter is accurate when your blood sugar levels are below 110; use the high solution to test for levels above 110.
Easy Touch Blood Glucose Control Solution Features:
- Even more, For Use with the Easy Touch Glucose Monitor Only
- Easily Calibrate your Easy Touch Glucose Meter
- Testing diabetic test strips to ensure that your test strips will provide you with accurate results.
- Also, Diabetes Control Solutions is Designed with minute amounts of non-reactive ingredients and food coloring for verifying the accuracy of The Control Solutions test.
- Also, it examines the performance of Glucose Meters, Test Strips, and operating techniques.
- Each Diabetes Control Solution is provided as a buffered, stabilized, aqueous solution of desired D(+)- glucose containing a preservative and other non-reactive ingredients
|Country of Origin
|Blood Glucose Control Solution
|For Use With
|For use with Gluccard Blood Glucose Meter
RN: 000299S00495H02, MMS: 1089206, SD: 607895, UPC: 38496081001, 810001