EasyTouch Insulin Syringes 30g, 1cc, 5/16″ are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. High-use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection. The quality level found in our diabetic insulin syringes 30g, 1cc, 5/16 inch can also be found throughout the EasyTouch line of All Diabetic Supply.
The EasyTouch Insulin Syringe 30 gauge has lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings. There is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste. Easytouch insulin syringes provide the best combination of quality, comfort, and value.
A transparent barrel gives an excellent view of the syringe contents. Easy-to-read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors. The securely attached needle eliminates needle pop-off. A protective needle cap to prevent contamination and damage to the needle and a protective plunger cap to maintain the sterility of the syringe during shipping.
EasyTouch U-100 Insulin Syringes 30g Features:-
- Quality compared to national leading brands
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Color-Coded to Gauge
- 100% latex-free.
- Needles are made with Surgical Steel
- The optimum design provides a comfortable and positive grip for easy control.
- Triple-Bevel Cut for a Sharper Point
- Thin Wall Cannulas for an Easier Flow
- Electro-polished to Remove Burrs for a Smoother Injection
- Film Coated for Maximum Comfort
Diabetic Insulin Syringes 30g Includes:
- 10 bags, each one containing 10 EasyTouch diabetic Insulin Syringes 30 gauge. (100 Syringes total)
- Use once, destroy, and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
|Country of Origin
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. Even more, It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. Also, All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Expiration Date – 02/11/2027 updated on 04/08/2023
RN: 000869S00795H02, SD: 515403, UPC: 08496301601, 830165, MCK: 2166957