Health Mart TRUEplus Single-Use Sterile Diabetic Lancets are designed with ease of use in mind and provide an affordable, easy way to use a new diabetic lancet in every blood test. This lancet device has a Tri-beveled, precision-cut needle tip for a more comfortable experience. This Diabetic lancing device is compatible with most lancet devices.
Trueplus Sterile Lancets Fit Most Lancing Devices. These Lancets have a Thin Tip That Provides Less Painful Penetration During Testing. Trueplus Lancets Need Only A Tiny Blood Sample, So You Don’t Need To Penetrate Deeply When Drawing Blood.
Health Mart TRUEplus Sterile Diabetic Lancets Feature:
- Wash site to be lanced with soap and water.
- Universal fit compatible with most lancing devices
Tri-beveled, precision-cut needles tip for a more suitable lancing experience
- Insert the lancet into the lancing device.
- Twist off the protective lancet cover.
- Lance skin and apply blood to test strip manufacturer’s instructions.
- Discard the used lancet in an appropriate container.
- Curved grips for easy handling
- Tapered bottom edge for smooth insertion and removal
- This diabetic lancing device is available in a variety of sizes for greater comfort – 28G
Diabetic Lancets Specification:
- Pack count – 100
- 28 Gauge
RN: 000095S00495H02, MCK: 2903219, UPC: 05256913817