JOBST Sensifoot Diabetic Compression Sock 8-15 mmHg Knee High Closed Toe Medium Navy is made specifically for those with diabetes and sensitive feet. Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic knee-high socks are made to prevent further foot and leg ailments by providing mild compression with a non-irritating, flat-toe seam. This compression stocking also has extra fabric on the toe, heel, and foot on Diabetic Knee High Compression Socks 8 – 15 mmHg, available for men and women. Also, It gives extra durability to the Sensifoot socks.
These Diabetic knee-high Socks feature thick filling in the foot, heel, and toe to reduce friction. This compression stocking also provides cushioning for more comfort.
Jobst Sensifoot diabetic compression sock provides diabetics comfort and protection for their feet. Jobst’s diabetic sock has a non-irritating, smooth toe seam, and soft, low-profile toe seam that reduces pressure and irritation on the toes. Jobst SensiFoot Diabetic Compression Socks are made of acrylic multi-fiber threads that help wick moisture from the body. It also has anti-bacterial/fungal properties.
JOBST Sensifoot 8-15 mmHg Knee High Diabetic Sock Features:
- Mild, non-constricting gradient pressure prevents sliding, bunching, or wrinkles. This support sock stays in place
- Dense padding in the foot, heels, and toe reduces friction and provides cushioning for extra comfort
- Non-irritating, smooth, flat toe seams reduce irritation and pressure on sensitive toes and skin, preventing skin abrasions
- Antimicrobial finish helps prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock, helping to eliminate unpleasant foot odors
- Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand washes with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
- In addition, this sock contains Latex-free, 80% acrylic, 17% nylon, 3% lycra
RN: 000950S00995H02, MCK: 1189828, UPC: 03566410862, 110862