Jobst SensiFoot Knee High Diabetic Compression Sock 8-15 mmHg Closed Toe Small Size in Black Color is made specifically for those with diabetes and sensitive feet. These Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic knee-high compression socks are made to prevent further foot and leg ailments by providing mild compression with a non-irritating, flat-toe seam. These Diabetic Compression socks also have extra fabric on the foot, heel, and toe on these Diabetic Knee High Compression Socks 8-15mmHg, available for men and women. Also, It gives the Sensifoot socks extra durability.
Sensifoot diabetic sock provides diabetics comfort and protection for their feet. Jobst diabetic Compression sock has a non-irritating, smooth toe seam, and soft, low-profile toe seam that reduces pressure and irritation on the toes.
Jobst SensiFoot Diabetic Compression Socks are made of acrylic multi-fiber threads that help wick moisture from the body. This Jobst Compression Sock also has anti-bacterial/fungal properties. These Diabetic knee-high Socks socks feature dense stuffing in the foot to reduce friction and provide cushioning for added comfort.
JOBST Sensifoot Diabetic Knee High Compression Sock Features:
- Mild, non-constricting gradient pressure prevents sliding, bunching, or wrinkles. This support sock stays in place
- Dense padding in the foot, toe, and heel reduces friction and provides cushioning for extra comfort
- Non-irritating, smooth, flat toe seams reduce irritation and pressure on sensitive toes and skin, preventing skin abrasions
- Antimicrobial finish helps prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock, helping to eliminate unpleasant foot odors
- Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag with warm water using a mild soap
- Also, detergent is designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
- This Knee High Sock is 100% Latex-free,
- In addition, This sock is Constructed with 80% acrylic, 17% nylon, 3% lycra
RN: 000950S00995H02, MCK: 1188457, UPC: 03566410866, 110866