Your foot sensitivity doesn’t have to prevent you from living a physically active lifestyle – introducing Jobst SensiFoot diabetes patients sock 8-15 mmHg Unisex Knee High Diabetic Mild Support Socks.
SensiFoot Socks Specifically designed for men and women with diabetes and sensitive feet, these Jobst knee-high diabetic socks provide a mild compression level, to prevent further leg and foot ailments and sensitivities.
This high-quality pair of diabetic support socks offer extra padding all around the foot, innovative anti-fungal properties, and a comfortable flat toe seam.
Jobst Diabetes Patients Sock Features:
- 8-15 mmHg Mild Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Extra Padding in the Foot, Heel, Toe: Reduces friction and provides extra comfort and protection
- Acrylic Multi-Fiber Yarns: Wick away moisture to keep feet comfortable and dry
- Antibacterial, Antifungal Finish: Inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock to help prevent odor
- Relief from minor leg & ankle swelling, tired aching legs
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- Minor varicose veins
- For wear following sclerotherapy
Knee-High Diabetic Mild Support Sock Chart:
RN: 000993S00495H02, SD: 403162, 110830