Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic Crew Sock White Medium provides ample protection for individuals with sensitive feet due to complications of diabetes or arthritis. Diabetic crew socks have Non-constricting, light gradient compression that keeps the sock in place and prevents bunching. A flat, low-profile toe seam reduces irritation and pressure on the toes. SensiFOOT crew-length socks provide diabetics comfort and protection for their feet.
This compression hosiery has Additional padding that reduces friction and cushions the foot. Acrylic yarns wick moisture to keep feet dry. Antimicrobial finish helps prevent the growth of bacteria. Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic crew length socks for men or women are comfortable stocking that features soft padding to help reduce the friction that causes blisters. This compression hosiery has a flat non-irritating toe seam that reduces pressure plus moisture-wicking fibers to help keep your feet dry.
Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic Crew Sock Features:
- Gradients compression to relieve tired, aching leg
- Contoured foot, low profile toes, and relaxed top band
- Diabetic crew socks have Gradient compression to relieve tired, aching legs
- Antibacterial and Antifungal
- Contoured foot, low profile toe, and relaxed top band
RN: 000850S00995H02, MCK: 1734599, UPC: 03566410837, 110837