Mckesson Insulin Syringes with Needles 28g is a small clear syringe barrel with precise, bold scale markings and features a translucent needle hub to quickly identify flashbacks. Syringes with needles offer maximum patient comfort delivered through ultimate sharpness and smoothness.
They are ground and honed with a double bevel design to provide patients with the most comfortable and accurate injection possible. The plunger action is extremely smooth and everything is packed in a blister package which is tamper-evident so patients can ensure sterility.
McKesson Insulin Syringes with Needles 28g Features:
- McKesson Insulin Syringes with Needle
- 1 cc Insulin Syringe
- With 28 Gauge x 1/2″ attached needle
- For use with U-100 insulin only.
- 2 units of insulin
- Graduations: .02 cc
- Regular Wall
- Low Dead Space design.
- Syringes with needles offer maximum patient comfort delivered through ultimate sharpness and smoothness.
- The plastic blister package is a tamper-evident for assurance of sterility.
- Strong corrugated shelf boxes.
- Single-Use Only
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box
- Use once, destroy, and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
|Country of Origin
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|U-100 Insulin / 0.02 mL Increments
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Needle Point Style
|Fixed Needle Tip
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001060S00495H02, MMS: 629839, MFG: 102-SN1C2805