McKesson Safety HP Prevent Lancet Push Button offers automatic needle retraction and lockout. It is easy to use in just two steps. It derives the proper amount of blood for different capillary tests. It helps to prevent needle stick injury and reduces cross-infection risk. It is for single use only. It is latex-free.
Prevent HP Safety Lancet Features:
- McKesson Prevent HP Safety Lancets, Push Button
- Automatic needle retraction and lockout ensure sharp edge is enclosed before and after use
- Convenient, intuitive, one-step activation for precise and consistent results
- Designed for quick and easy identification
- Ready to use right out of the box; no set-up required
- The ergonomic, rounded shape and no-slip ribbing on the grip make lancets easy to handle
- Automatic needle retraction and lockout.
- Helps prevent needlestick injury; reduces cross-infection risk.
- Easy to use in just two steps.
- Derives the proper amount of blood for different capillary tests.
- Single-use only.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 20 Boxes Per Case
Push Button Lancet Specifications:
|McKesson Prevent HP
|Country of Origin
|Push Button Activation
|2.0 mm Depth
RN: 013850S00495H02, MMS: 1217986, 16-PBHPSL25G2.0X