McKesson Prevent Premium Biohazard Gallon Red Base Sharps Container is stackable to help save valuable storage space. it gets fit to Prevent Wall Cabinets. This Container is also compatible with existing cabinets and brackets. It is designed to provide our customers with a combination of quality, performance, and value.
Premium Biohazard Sharps Container Features:
- McKesson Prevent Premium Biohazard Sharps Container – PG-II
- Red port lid.
- 33 Lbs. weight-bearing capacity.
- PG-II grade 4H2/Y15/S/16
- Made of puncture and leak-resistant plastic, containers are offered in multiple colors and sizes to accommodate various volumes, sizes, and types of sharps waste.
- They allow for touchless deposit of used sharps and are compatible with most existing wall cabinets and brackets for security and unwanted access prevention.
- Puncture resistant.
- No Secondary Packaging Required – Follow the lid closure instruction for Seal and Ship closure procedures. Seal it and Ship it in Full Lock mode.
- Ability to nest and stack the containers for shipping.
- Hermetically-sealed lids.
- Hinged Lid System – Disposes of large volumes while keeping the lid connected to the container saves staff time and efficiency.
- 16 Point-Positive Locking Lid System Audible clicks confirm the lid is locked.
- Integrated Side Handles – This Makes it easy to carry.
- Maximum volume.
- Do not reuse.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|13-1/2 H X 17-3/10 W X 13 L Inch
|Large Volume Nestable
|8 to 11.99 Gallon
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
RN: 001585S00495H02, MMS: 854428, MFG: 2266