McKesson Gallon Sharp Container with Horizontal Entry Lid is designed for maximum utilization of the storage space to contain biohazard sharps. It offers a larger capacity of 3 gallons and measures 12.5 x 6 x 13.5 inches. This sharps container is red in color with a translucent entry lid to allow for visual access to the fill line.
It’s made of durable, puncture-resistant polypropylene to safely maintain used sharps until disposal. Once the contents reach the fill line, the lid is lockable to prevent access until it’s incinerated. The polypropylene material is autoclave/incinerator safe emitting only carbon dioxide and water.
Mckesson Sharp Container Horizontal Entry Features:
- McKesson Sharps Container
- Dimensions: 12.5W x 6D x 13.5H Inch
- Puncture Resistant – Strong polypropylene containers meet or exceed industry standards.
- Autoclave/Incinerator Safe – When burned properly, containers emit only carbon dioxide and water.
- Maximum Container Volume – Horizontal drops allow full utilization of capacity to the fill line.
- Stackable – Convenient, economical shipping and storage.
- Translucent Lid – Quick visual identification of fill level.
- Locking Lid – Ensures safe transport.
|Country of Origin
|13-1/2 H X 12-1/2 W X 6 D Inch
|Not PG-II Rated
|3 to 3.99 Gallon
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
RN: 000881S00495H02, MMS: 586908, MFG: 101-8710