Owen Mumford Unilet Super-Thin 30 Gauge Diabetic Lancets are sterile and single-use lancets that are designed to take blood sampling at home to check blood if a diabetes patient. This Diabetic lancing device has precision sharpened that is designed for maximum comfort and optimal blood flow. The Unilet lancet device has features that most other brand lancets don’t. Owen Mumford features a standard lancet line that offers reliable performance at a value price.
Unilet diabetic lancets offer a cost-effective solution for a low cash price. A high-quality lancet device that provides a comfortable lancing experience without compromising on blood volume. The cap of the lancet has been designed to allow the user to place the used needle tip into the cap for convenience and safer disposal.
Owen Mumford Unilet Super-Thin 30 Gauge Diabetic Lancets Feature:
- These Super- Thin diabetic lancets have Precision sharpened and are designed for comfort
- The easy twist-off cap keeps the product sterile until ready for use
- Universal fit with most lancing devices1
- These 30 gauge thin lancets are Sterile, Single-use only
- These Single-Use Lancets Sharpened for maximum patient convenience and optimal blood flow
- This Lancet Device Fits the most commonly used diabetic lancing device
- Reliable performance at a value price
- Bilingual packaging
- These diabetic lancing devices have a variety of sizes and features
Includes With Diabetic lancing device:
- Unilet Super-Thin lancet device (30G)- 100 Counts
RN: 000095S00795H02, MCK: 3484375, UPC: 08470057501, SD: 902452, AT0575