Owen Mumford Unistik 3 Extra Safety Diabetic Lancets 21G was designed to reduce pain for a more comfortable sampling experience. This Diabetic Lancing Device features Comfort Zone Technology (CZT) and side-activationIndependent clinical data shows that Owen Mumford Unistik 3 Extra Safety Lancets with CZT reduce pain, resulting in a more comfortable experience for the patient. Unistik 3 single-use safety diabetic lancets provide an easy and convenient way to perform capillary blood samples for tests including glucose, cholesterol, PT/INR, blood gas, and other capillary tests.
CZT comprised eight raised pressure points on the patient end of the safety lancet device. This patented technology sends a signal of comfort to the brain, helping to eliminate the pain associated with the fingerstick.
The Unistik3 Diabetic lancing device range features an ergonomic design for complete confidence and control during the sampling procedure, and a permanently retractable needle to protect users against potential needlestick injury and cross-contamination. This safety lancet device also features an indicator for accurate positioning and a lock-out indicator that prevents and identifies attempts at re-use. Laser-etched lot numbers on individual devices for enhanced traceability.
|Push Button Activation
|2.0 mm Depth
Unistik 3 Single Use Safety Diabetic Lancets Feature:
- Diabetic lancing device has a broad range of depth and gauge specifications to meet nearly any testing need or preference
- Features Comfort Zone Technology for enhanced comfort
- Laser-etched lot numbers provide traceability and peace-of-mind
- Safety Lancets Manufactured in England to exacting standards
- Pen Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries
- Lock-out indicator prevents reuse
- Indicator for targeted positioning
RN: 001306S00495H02, UPC: 38470101201, AT1012, MCK: 1910306