The Prodigy Blood Glucose Control Solution (Low) provides a quick, easy way to ensure perfect blood glucose testing. This diabetic control solution is intended for use with the Prodigy Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems. Do not use it if the expiration date has passed. Shake the vial before use. Diabetic Controls Solution is a liquid that contains glucose that will respond with test strips and produce a test result.
Prodigy Low Control Solution is a liquid that contains glucose that will react with test strips and give a test result. Glucose control solutions provide a quick, easy way to ensure accurate blood glucose testing. This is intended for use with glucose monitoring systems and test strips.
Of all your diabetes to-do’s, using diabetes control solutions to run a check on your meter and test strips may be a low priority. Yet if you’re worried about how your meter system is working, diabetes control solutions can give you peace of mind.
If a control solution result is out of the range printed on your test strip vial, check that your strips and solution are not expired.
Blood Glucose Control Solution Features:
- Glucose control solutions for in vitro diagnostic use only
- Reserve at room temperature
- Do not refrigerate
- Do not use it if the expiration date has passed
- Discard 3 months after opening
- Shake the vial before use
- Store at room temperature (less than 86 degrees F, 30 degrees C). Do not refrigerate. Discard 3 months after opening. Shake well before using.
RN: 000200S00495H02, MCK: 1439884, UPC: 38484990310, 990310