Roche Accu Chek Softclix Diabetic Lancet is uniquely designed to give diabetics greater comfort when testing blood glucose levels with the help of the Accu-chek glucose monitoring system. Softclix Diabetic Lancets Designed for use with the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets are significantly smaller than other lancets to help with accurate penetration and minimal discomfort.
A diabetic lancing device features a 28-gauge needle and is designed to be used by people of all ages.
Roche Accu Chek Softclix Diabetic Lancet Features:
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Smaller in size than other lancets
- Accurate penetration and minimum discomfort
- Designed to use by people of all ages
- Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets Specifications:
- Also, Designed to use in Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device
- 28-gauge needle
- Softclix lancing device Sold in packs of 100 lancets
How do I use Softclix Lancets?
- Remove the cap from your Accu Chek Softclix Lancet Device.
- Insert a new lancet in the lancet device. The lancet should snap into place when properly positioned. Twist and pull to remove the protective cap from the lancet.
- Replace the cap onto the Accu Chek Softclix Lancet Device. Twist the cap to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial a higher number.
- Press the plunger on the end of the device until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water and dry well.
- Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip and press the release button.
- Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
- Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
- Immediately remove and discard the used lancet.
RN: 001211S00795H02, SD: 454785, UPC: 07553700971, 0971-10