UltiCare 1 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 29g, 1/2 Inch come in various body and needle sizes to fit every diabetic’s particular needs and dosages. These Ulticare diabetic U-100 insulin syringe regular needle 29g are 100% latex-free. The body size relates to the capacity of the syringes, and the needle size relates to the gauge of the needle.
These sterile, single-use diabetic syringes are designed with UltiCare Insulin Safety Syringe – 29g x 1/2 Inch (Pack of 100)a silicone coat for added glide. UltiComfort needles are easy to use and make your injections as pain-free as possible.
Medical 29g Insulin Syringe Features:
- Pen Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- The finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection control
- Ulticare insulin safety syringes The flat gasket provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- Ease of filling – flat gasket for measurement accuracy.
- This Medical Syringe is Latex-free throughout.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- This Medical Syringe has Bold clear markings
Includes 29 gauge diabetic insulin syringes:
- Diabetic Insulin Syringes Regular Needle 29G 1/2 Inches- 100 Counts
|standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
These Medical Syringes Needles are also available in different sizes of gauges at All Diabetic Supply like 1 ml Insulin Syringes Short Needle 31g, 5/16 Inch, UltiCare 1 ml Insulin Syringe 31g, 1/4 Inch, and many more
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001526S00795H02, SD: 875369, MCK: 1682327, UPC: 35751509219, 09219