UltiCare 1 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 30g, 1/2 Inch come in various body and needle sizes to fit every particular need and dosage of diabetic patients. These Ulticare diabetic insulin syringes are sterile and latex-free.
These sterile, single-use Ulticare diabetic insulin syringes are designed with a silicone coat for added glide. UltiComfort syringes with needles are easy to use and make your injections as pain-free as possible. The body size relates to the capacity of the safety syringes, and the needle size relates to the gauge of the needle.
UltiCare 1ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle Features:
- Pen Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- The finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection control
- Ulticare insulin safety syringes The flat gasket provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- Ease of filling – flat gasket for measurement accuracy.
- These safety syringes are Latex-free throughout.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- Bold clear markings
Safety Syringe Includes:
- 1 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 30g, 1/2 Inch- 100 Counts
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001317S00795H02, MCK: 1140060, UPC: 35751509315, 09315