UltiCare 0.3 ml Insulin Syringe Short Needle 30g, 5/16 Inch is easy to use and makes your injections as pain-free as possible. UltiComfort needles come in various body and needle sizes to fit every diabetic’s particular needs and dosages. These sterile, single-use Ulticare 30-gauge diabetic insulin syringes are designed with a silicone coat for added glide.
The body size relates to the capacity of the syringe, and the needle size relates to the gauge of the needle. These Insulin Syringe Short Needle 30g are made 100% latex-free.
UltiCare Insulin Syringe Short Needle Features:
- Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- The finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection control
- Ulticare insulin safety syringes The flat gasket provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- Ease of filling – flat gasket for measurement accuracy.
- Latex-free throughout.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- This Medical Syringe has Bold clear markings
Medical Syringe Includes:
- 0.3 ml Insulin Syringe Short Needles 30g, 5/16 Inch- 100 Counts
|Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001317S00795H02, MCK: 1115070, UPC: 35751509339, 09339