UltiCare U-100 Insulin Syringes 31g, 1/4 Inch come in various body and needle sizes to fit every diabetic’s particular needs and dosages. The body size relates to the capacity of the syringe, and the needle size relates to the gauge of the needle. These diabetic insulin syringes have Safe disposal which is important for safety at home and also helps prevent used pen needles from entering the waste stream, putting individuals handling the trash at risk for accidental needle sticks. Ulticare Insulin safety syringes are not made with natural rubber latex.
31 gauge diabetic insulin syringes Specifically designed for insulin prescribed by physicians to treat diabetes. The patented, tamper-proof container provides security and safety, virtually eliminating accidental needle sticks.
UltiCare 1 ml Insulin Syringe 31g Features:
- Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- Tri-bevel tip for a more comfortable injection
- Electromagnetic polishing for a smooth finish
- Silicone lubrication for effortless glide
- The finger grip is wider than industry standards for better injection control
- Clear barrel with bold scale markings
- Ulticare U-100 Insulin syringes offer maximum patient comfort delivered through ultimate sharpness and smoothness.
- Ulticare Insulin safety syringes are not made with natural rubber latex
- 1 ml Insulin Syringe 31g, 1/4 Inch (6mm)- 100 Counts
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from alldiabeticsupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001317S00795H02, MCK: 3546199, SD: 875583, UPC: 35751591009, 91009