UltiCare 0.5 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle, 1/2 Inch is easy to use and makes your injections as pain-free as possible. These 28-gauge Ulticare diabetic insulin syringes are made from natural rubber latex. UltiComfort syringe needles come in various body and needle sizes to fit every diabetic’s particular needs and dosages.
The body size relates to the capacity of the syringe, and the needle size compares to the gauge of the needle. These sterile, single-use 28 gauge diabetic insulin syringes are designed with a silicone coat for added glide.
UltiCare U-100 Insulin Syringe Features:
- Pen Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- The finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection control
- Ulticare insulin safety syringes The smooth gasket provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- Ease of filling – flat gasket for measurement accuracy.
- Latex-free throughout.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- Bold clear markings
- 0.5 ml Insulin Syringes Regular Needle 28g, 1/2-Inch- 100 Counts
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|U-100 Insulin / 1 Unit Increments
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, By Purchasing syringes or needles from alldiabeticsupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001317S00795H02, MCK: 1129949, UPC: 35751508258, 08258