UltiCare 0.3 ml Insulin Syringes Regular Needle 30g designed to provide insulin injections for diabetes. UltiCare 30 gauge Insulin Syringes Regular Needle 30g, 1/2 Inch come in various body and needle sizes to fit every diabetic’s particular needs and dosages. These 30 gauge Ulticare diabetic insulin syringes regular needle are sterile and latex-free. The body size relates to the capacity of the safety syringes, and the needle size relates to the gauge of the needle.
These sterile, single-use 30 gauge Ulticare diabetic insulin syringes are designed with a silicone coat for added glide. UltiComfort needles are easy to use and make your injections as pain-free as possible. Markings on the side of the syringe barrel are bold and easy to read to complete more accurate dosages. Diabetic Insulin Syringes come with a needle that is either permanently attached or detachable.
UltiCare 0.3 ml Insulin Syringe Needle Features:
- Pen Needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal.
- The finger grip is wider than the industry standard for better injection control
- Ulticare insulin safety syringes The flat gasket provides accuracy & ease of measurement
- Ease of filling – flat gasket for measurement accuracy.
- These safety syringes are Latex-free throughout.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- Bold clear markings
Safety Syringes Include:
- 0.3 ml Insulin Syringe Regular Needle 30g, 1/2 Inch- 100 Counts
|Standard Insulin Syringe with Needle
|Stainless Steel Needle
|Fixed Needle Tip
Prescription MAY BE REQUIRED based on the state of residence. Upload Prescription Here
Please read carefully, Purchasing syringes or needles from AllDiabeticSupply, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes or needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate purpose. It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. All Diabetic Supply reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
RN: 001317S00795H02, MCK: 1133461, UPC: 35751509335, 09335