Owen Mumford’s Unifine Pentips Pen Needles 29g, 1/2 inch (12mm) are ultra-thin diabetes pen needles. The diabetic pen needle for insulin has triple sharpened at the tip allowing for optimal injections and has a unique silicone lubricating coating for maximum comfort.
Unifine Pentips 29 gauge pen needles feature OptiFlow and DiamondPoint technologies designed to deliver lower penetration and glide force for a more comfortable injection experience. This Unifine Pentips Insulin Pen Needle is suitable for all home injection needs.
The diabetic pen needle also has anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needle for a clean piercing of the insulin cartridge, with no fragmentation. These Unifine Pentips needles are our thinnest needles ever! Pen needle for insulin features a silicone lubricating coating that is designed for maximum comfort so less pain while injecting.
Unifine Pentips 29 gauge Insulin Pen Needles Feature:
- Precision sharpened needle tips designed to reduce penetration force
- Thin wall technology to improve drug flow, aiding less thumb force and time to deliver the dose,
- The diabetic pen needle also reduces the risk of thumb arthritis
- Anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needle for the clean piercing of the drug cartridge with no fragmentation for effective drug delivery
- Advanced silicone lubrication designed for a lower glide force – Reducing friction between the needle and patients’ skin, for smoother entry and removal of the needle
Diabetes 29 gauge Pen Needles Includes:
- Box of 100 Unifine Pentips 29g, 1/2 inch (12mm)
- Free pen needle remover included in each box
- Fits quickly and easily into Owen Mumford’s own Autopen
- Sterile single-use
RN: 001409S00495H02, SD: 185892, UPC: 38470352901, AN3529, MCK: 1782044