Owen Mumford’s Unifine Pentips Insulin Pen needles 31g, 1/4 inch (6mm) have anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needle for the clean piercing of the insulin cartridge, with no fragmentation. These Unifine Pentips 31 gauge diabetes pen needles are our thinnest needles ever!
Unifine 31 Gauge Diabetes Pen Needle is also an ultra-thin diabetes pen needle that is triple sharpened at the tip allowing for optimal injections and have a unique silicone lubricating coating for maximum comfort.
Unifine Pentips Insulin Pen Needles 31g Features:
- Precision sharpened needle tips designed to reduce penetration force
- Thin wall technology to improve drug flow, aiding less thumb force and time to deliver the dose,
- reducing the risk of thumb arthritis2
- Anti-coring treatment at the rear of the needle for the clean piercing of the drug cartridge with no fragmentation for effective drug delivery
- Advanced silicone lubrication designed for a lower glide force
- 31 gauge Needles have been treated at the rear for the clean piercing of the insulin case, with no fragmentation.
- Has unique silicone lubricating coatings for maximum comfort.
- It also Reduces friction between the needle and patients’ skin, for smoother entry and removal of the needle
Diabetic pen needle Includes:
- Box of 100 Unifine Pentips 31g, 1/4 inch (6mm)
- Free pen needle remover included in each box
- Fits quickly and easily into Owen Mumford’s own Autopen
- Sterile single-use
|Insulin Pen Needle
|1 Inch Length
|Stainless Steel Needle
RN: 001409S00495H02, SD: 183327, UPC: 38470359001, AN3590, MCK: 2465011