Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Diabetic Lancets 28g (1.8mm) provides an easy and convenient way to perform capillary blood samples for tests including glucose, cholesterol, PT/INR, blood gas, and other capillary tests. This Comfort safety diabetic lancing device Features Comfort Zone Technology (CZT) and side-activation, Unistik 3 safety lancet is designed to reduce pain for a more comfortable sampling experience.
CZT is comprised of eight raised pressure points on the patient end of the safety lancet. This patented technology sends a signal of comfort to the brain, helping to eliminate the pain associated with the fingerstick. Once activated the needle retracts into the body of the device which reduces the risk of injury as the result of an exposed needle.
The Unistik3 Diabetic lancing device range features an ergonomic design for complete confidence and control during the sampling procedure. A permanently retractable needle to protect users against potential needlestick injury and cross-contamination.
This Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Lancets 28g also features an indicator for accurate positioning and a lock-out indicator that prevents. Diabetic lancing device also identifies attempts at re-use, and laser-etched lot numbers on individual devices for enhanced traceability. Independent clinical data shows that Unistik 3 safety lancets with CZT reduce pain, resulting in a more comfortable experience for the patient.
Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Diabetic Lancets Feature:
- A broad range of depth and gauge specifications to meet nearly any testing need or preference
- Features Comfort Zone Technology for enhanced comfort
- Laser-etched lot numbers provide traceability and peace-of-mind
- Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Lancets Manufactured in England to exacting standards
- Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries
- Lockout indicator prevents reuse
- Indicator for targeted positioning
|Push Button Activation
|1.8 mm Depth
RN: 001306S00495H02, MCK: 1220334, SD: 096230, UPC: 38470104201, AT1042